From Chewiki Archive - YouChew: 1% Funny, 99% Hot Gas
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
VSDC is a free video editing software that provides a complete, non-linear editing experience. It has 2 variants: Free & Pro. The Pro version costs $20 per year.
What's the difference between Free & Pro?
The pro version includes...
- Proper Masking
- Proper Chroma Key/Green Screen
- Better render quality (Sub-Pixel Resolution)
- More options for already free features
- Completely free right out of the box
- Incredibly lightweight: Only 46.5 MB [As of 5.8.7]
- Works on even the most low-end computers
- Constantly updated with new features
- Good customer support
- In most cases, the editor provides free alternatives to paid features.
- Renders videos pretty fast even without Hardware Acceleration
- No Hardware Acceleration in the free version
- UI looks like it came out of fucking Microsoft Office 2010
- Not friendly to newcomers even with their support
- No In-Editor preview. It opens up fucking Windows Media Player
- Any version below 5.8.5 is pretty much unusable
- It's practically impossible to crack an up-to-date Pro version