Fuck you, Sun! Fuck you! - Doc Louis
The Sun is a living Sun that loves to run into all sorts of shit when looked at, which is followed by explosions. Ganon once tried to steal his face for DNA to create an army of Suns, but he melted before he could get to it.
- The Phoenix Suns
- The Beatles song "Here Comes the Sun"
- The British newspaper "the Sun".
- The British Empire
- Princess Celestia
- No one else.
- Being angry all the time.
- Smiling happy on a Violent day
- The Moon
- The French and Spanish
- Anyone who looks at it.
- When you use the shortcut in level 8-2 of Super Mario Bros. 3 to avoid him.
- Being shot at by the Moon.
- You must die!
- According to Claude Frollo, the Sun is blazing in Hell. Little does Frollo know, the Sun is actually the fires of Hell in the sky! Wait, what?
- Here comes the sun!
- To him, the ultimate insult is being mooned.
- In Equestria, the sun is too lazy to get up in the morning so Princess Celestia has to raise it.
- Some gangstas thought that the Sun doesn't shine on the ghetto.
- One time in New Orleans, the Sun got shot at by the Moon. Now that's fucked up right there.
- Is also a tabloid newspaper in the United Kingdom.
- Odor Blocker Body Wash from Old Spice is so powerful, it'd turn off the Sun! However, it gets too cold, so that Sun makes another Sun. DOUBLE SUN POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Contrary to popular belief, he is NOT in fact a mass of incandescent gas, but a miasma of incandescent plasma.
- There are two of him on the planet Tatooine.
- Believes everything is better with two scoops of raisins. Even if said raisins are the size of the Sun itself.
- The Sun never set upon the British Empire.
- In the Colecovision game Robin Hood, the sun likes to smile at all the people getting kill.