Notice: We are aware that many of the Chewiki’s images are still broken. We promise: we will try our best to fix it, but we don't guarantee that the fix will be trivial.
Reginald "Reggie" Fils-Aime has the most ready body in the video game industry. Prepared to play Wii Fit at all times, Reggie's body has been trained to perfection from his year of living in the Bronx. His body is always Reggie for the extremes of the Wii Fit. Don't judge the Regginator on his exterior though, because deep down inside, he's about more than just kickin' ass, takin' names, and makin' games. He's got a wife and kids that he protects and keeps safe on the Eastside of Seattle while he directs the Reggielution on the homefront. With the threat of another E3 dawning on Reggie each year, Reggie's ready to kick Phil Harrison's ass, eat a Kinect whole, cure AIDS with the Wii U, prove PSN is the cause of global warming, find a secret entrance into the 3DS, and have a Guinness and mushroom pizza with Shigeru Miyamoto.
- His body
- Every Nintendo system ever made
- Wii Fit
- Satoru Iwata
- Shigeru Miyamoto
- Kickin' Ass
- Takin' Names
- Makin' Games
- Xbox 360
- Playstation 3
- Phil Harrison
- Matt Casamassina
My name is Reggie. I'm about kickin' ass, I'm about takin' names, and we're about makin' games
Matt said Zelda won't be epic without voices.I remember the last time Matt made a critically acclaimed game. It was called the Mailbag.
I heard some of you laughing. Don't try and deny it. I heard you.
I was going to have Bill Trinen introduce this, but he's been so busy talking up his Japanese skills, that I decided he must want to spend more time in Japan. So that's where I sent him. It'll be awhile before he comes back.
Bill, get your body ready, we need to get a move on with this Nintendo Direct... You cannot escape me Bill.
- HIS BODY IS READY.
- HIS BODY IS REGGIE.
- Also known as the "Regginator".
- Speaking of that, Mega64 literally made one to get in the Nintendo building to seek for new game announcements.
- He leads a resistance movement called the "Reggielution".
- He knows the Wii Fit is IT and isn't afraid to talk shit.
- Was born in the Bronx, yet his parents were from Haitian descent.
- He's worked at Pizza Hut, Guinness, Raleigh (Nottingham), and Panda Management Co., so Reggie can make a damn fine Chinese Beer Pizza while riding a bicycle, and don't you forget it.
- He'll take your name, steal your identity, break into your house, and turn your Xbox 360 into a Wii-U.
- He kicked Phil Harrison's ass before that guy at Nintendo's Keynote told him to.
- Buys video games like he buys his cars.
- Hidden camera footage of Dopply's apartment shows Reggie appearing behind Dopply in the form of a picture and changing is position rapidly, proving Reggie's supernatural abilities.
- Once quit his job at Nintendo in order to train himself for the Nintendo World Championships. In the meantime, Reggie hired his son Tanner as the new President of Nintendo.
- Reggie once deported translator Bill Trinen to Japan for talking down Reggie's Japanese skills.
- When Bill Trinen returned for a Nintendo Direct in 2013 Reggie trapped him in an elevator.
- When Reggie found out that Tanner could speak Japanese, he fired Bill Trinen immediately.
- His favourite song is "Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt" by We Are Scientists.