He used to make poops, but not anymore
This guy started pooping at the very end of 2007 when he started using the copy of Ulead Videostudio. Over time he began amassing fans from all over the internet, mainly because he just posted a Mama Luigi video with a swirl effect added. But in 2010, with computer problems, personal issues, and a lack of interest for making more YTP, he closed his old account. However, he began to make more poops in 2011. He is now named Konanarian on YouTube. He also returned to YouChew in 2011 under the name Opa Opa until he said "ah fuck that".
First poop seen
Cheatsy vs. Robotnik - no longer available but if anyone can find it I will be forever grateful
First poop made
The Mushroom BOWSER - no longer available, but it was remade
- Older style
- Sega commercials
- Old cartoons
- Pretty much anything
- The Red Guy
- Reversing clips
- Pitch shifting
- Slow down
- Ear rape
- Ulead VideoStudio (I don't use it anymore, but I wouldn't mind having it again.)
- Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD v9
- Nonsensical sentence mixing
- Repeating small audio bits over and over like a skipping CD
- Playing with visual effects while not adding too many
- Getting comments
- Samurai Pizza Cats
- Changing his avatars ever so frequently
- Gradius music
- Popeyes Chicken, motherfucker
- Furry art
- Word splicing
- When people use "Youtube Poop" in the titles of their poops. He feels it ruins the effect, plus people never bother to capitalize the "T" in "YouTube"
- Most YTPMVs
- When people try to recreate the Super Mario Bros. overworld theme with stutters
Some people like him.
Some people don't like that he hates the new style of pooping.
- Over 80 subscribers.