PaRappa The Rapper
This is a primitive, PlayStation video game series about a rapping dog going through tedious stages just to prove, that PaRappa is mature enough for Sunny Funny and not letting Joe Chin becoming Sunny's boyfriend and stopping Parappa Town from noodleising everything by Noodle Syndicate. There are only six short stages in the entire game and eight in the second game. It also had a 2001 anime series that didn't do so well. The game, however, is very popular today, especially the second, which has a modding community.
- Video Game
- PaRappa The Rapper: Our favorite anthropomorphic, rapping dog. PaRappa's favourite catchphrase is "I gotta believe!", which he uses to his benefit of escaping from problems that arise in the plot of the game.
- Sunny Funny: A gullible flower chick who is PaRappa's main love-interest throughout the series. What's ironic here is that your pet dog probably eats flowers in your backyard.
- Katy Kat: Sunny's best friend. The two girls were once known to perform in "Katy Kat & The Sunny Funny Band".
- PJ Berri: A big dope who always falls asleep at the most random of moments. This was very noticeable in the anime. By the way, he is also a DJ.
- Joe Chin: Pompous, overly-sententious, rich bugger who is always trying to foil PaRappa's further friendship with Sunny Funny. He once brought Sunny a 42-story tall cake for Sunny's birthday, I wonder if she ate it?
- General Potter: Sunny's lieutenant father, who is very over-sensitive about her daughter, your typical father-daughter relationship issues.
- Papa Rapper: PaRappa's noble father. PaRappa hijacks his fathers car 10 minutes after receiving his driver's license, his father is displeased.
- Jet Baby: Nobody cares.
- Colonel Noodle: CHINESE. Also it was depicted in the guide book as Kim-Jong-Il. I'm not joking.
- Chop Chop Master Onion (Tamanegi Sensei in Japan): He's the host of the show called "Romantic Karate" and a karate instructor. HE'S A TAX PAYA!
- Hairdresser Octopus: A hairdresser. Nuff said.
- Beard Burger Master: A deceased burger researcher and franchiser. He's a father of Colonel Noodle.
- Instructor Moosesha: Is a Drill Sergeant. She's sisters with Instructor Mooselini
- Instructor Mooselini (no, not Mussolini): A driving instructor who's sitting in her car for days, according to the first game. She's sisters with Instructor Moosesha.
- Guru Ant: A dope ant. Loves teaching people about being big.
- MC King Kong Mushi: Master of ceremonies who's rich.
- Cheap Cheap the Cooking Chicken: A chicken who cooks hamburgers. You did(n't) saw this coming.
First Used in a Poop by
Often Used by
Sometimes Used by
- THAT GUY. However, he hates the main character.
Memorable Song Quotes
"Give it my best shot, to keep myself red hot. 'Cause I'm the one to bring out the original flava, flava, for my people, people. Come on, kids, last shot for the final." --Hairdresser Octopus.
"CARAMBA! I hate, when there's a lot of hair on the floor. Here I go clean up!" --Hairdresser Octopus
"Slurp it, suck it, I know you all like it." --Colonel Noodle.
"CHINESE" --Colonel Noodle
"I'M A TAX PAYA" --Chop Chop Master Onion
"ZHATS' RIGHT! I'M IN ZHE HAUS" --Beard Burger Master
"Phew! I'm tired. Let's take a break" --Instructor Moosesha
"Every single day, stress comes in every way. I ain't got no time for nobody. My style is rich, dope, phat in which... we'll make a cake today that looks rich!" --Cheap Cheap The Cooking Chicken.
"Uh-uh, uh-uh, no way! I've been sitting in my car, yes, now for days! Did you check the toilets on the right?" --Moosolini.
Main Source for Poopers
- The second game blew on popularity thanks to AmbassadorFoxx's video titled "chinese", which the "Chinese" line ended up becoming a meme. It even got a modding community!