LazyTown is a educational show aimed at younger audiences. It uses a cross between live-action and puppetry to teach children about healthy eating and exercise. The show was very popular during its original run on Nick Jr. There was even a live stage show that went on tour from 2007 to 2008. The show is famous on the internet for being the source of the "You Are a Pirate" meme, as well as the “We Are Number One” meme in 2016.
The show originally ended in 2007, but Turner Broadcasting System recently acquired the rights to the show and commissioned it for a third and fourth season.
Children's TV show that promotes healthy living.
- LazyTown Productions
- Nick Jr.
Country of Origin
- Iceland (I know, right?)
Premiered in 2004.
With emphasis given to those seen in YouTube Poops
- Sportacus - aka Sportacus 10, he is the iconic hero of LazyTown. He lives in an airship above the town, and is known as The Blue Sports Elf in Iceland.
- Robbie Rotten - the villain of the series. Wants everything to be the way it was when Sportacus (9) left. He, and his clones, are number one.
- Stephanie - LazyTown's newest resident.
- Lil' Jon - A collaborator of a LazyTown song.
- Stingy - As his name suggests, a greedy kid who claims everything is his, he even has a song about it called "The Mine Song".
- Ziggy - A fat, blond-haired kid who loves to eat candy and sweets.
52 episodes have been made so far, spanning two seasons (with 30 and 22 episodes respectively) and including a feature-length Christmas special. A third series is being planned.
First Used in a Poop by
Conrad Slater (at least I think so.)
Often Used by
- Conrad Slater - usually depicts what he calls 'the horror.'
Sometimes Used by
- One of its most popular clips is "You Are a Pirate".
Main Source for Poopers
- Was thought to be a horror series in which deformed puppets play with with a child with pink hair by some unknown guy.
- The show is (obviously) popular with children.
- This is a place.
- This show is also obsessed with cake.