As creator of the Metal Gear Solid series, Hideo Kojima has been given full rights and privileges for free passage to and from Valhalla until the end of time. However, Kojima prefers to spend most of his time in Japan, giving us constant updates on his life via Twitter. Kojima makes at least 5 posts a day, giving us all sorts of valuable insight on his life. When Kojima is buying new pants, you'll be the first to know. When Kojima is in a car wash, you'll get to hear about how the soap looks like snow. When Kojima is eating breakfast, you'll get to see his sausage. And when Kojima survives a deadly earthquake induced tsunami that kills hundreds of thousands of Japanese people and prompts people everywhere to offer their condolences and sympathy towards the victims, people will rejoice everywhere knowing what's really important,
- Playstation 3
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Metal Gear Solid
- Solid Snake
- Zone of the Enders
- Masahiro Sakurai
- "I'm alright"
- "90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time and technology"
- "Should I use this opportunity to start doing daily headstands?”
- "The human body is supposed to be 70 percent water. I consider myself 70 percent film"
- "if I make multiple storylines and allow the users to select which story, this might really sacrifice the deep emotion the user might feel; when there's a concrete storyline, and you kind of go along that rail, you feel the destiny of the story, which at the end, makes you feel more moved. But when you make it interactive — if you want multiple stories where you go one way or another — will that make the player more moved when he or she finishes the game?"
- "I don't know why, but I was asked to sign on "Bayonetta", sorry Kamiya-san."
- "Keeps sneezing. Once it starts, it won't stop."
- "Mantis is the best! Even his coat resembles! Even he takes off the mask he looks like Mantis!"
- "Prepared 80 slice pizza. 14 kinds."
- "Saw French movie "Special Force" and was so fascinated by their special force."
- "JJ's latest work, "Star Trek Into Darkness" longer version trailer was released! As being lens flare lover, liked it very much."
- Contrary to popular belief, Kojima has actually made other games.
- The only reason Zone of the Enders sold well is because it came with a free demo of Metal Gear Solid 2.
- Listed as one of Newsweek's "Top 10 People" in 2002
- Kojima originally wanted Solid Snake to be in Super Smash Bros. Melee, but had to old off until Brawl because of development cycle problems.
- The man himself was caught in Mega64's public reenactment of Metal Gear Solid 4. Upon his discovery, he told Larry to cancel all of his appointments so that he may join them on their mission.