Notice: We are aware that many of the Chewiki’s images are still broken. We promise: we will try our best to fix it, but we don't guarantee that the fix will be trivial.
Dead Or Alive
Dead or Alive is a 3D video game, following in the footsteps of Tekken and Virtua Fighter. Along with featuring various bouncy girls, the ninja from Ninja Gaiden, and a Hulk Hogan wannabe, it is most well-known its spinoff series, Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball, which is
a sacred piece of creator-driven artwork that deserves to be released outside of Japan for the sake of freedom of speech mainly an excuse to show the girls on the beach. The series inspired a live-action movie called DOA: Dead or Alive, which is surprising, seeing as how the series is somewhat obscure. Tomonobu Itagaki, the creator of the games, really fucking hates Tekken.
- Video Game Series
- Made by Team Ninja, published by Tecmo
- Began in 1996. Most recent entries are Dead or Alive 5 (2012) and Dead or Alive: Xtreme 3 (2016).
With emphasis given to those seen in Youtube Poops
- Ryu Hayabusa (The guy from Ninja Gaiden. He's here, for some reason.)
- Christie (Should not be confused with the other Christie. Or the Oreo guy.)
- Samus Aran (She really is in the Dead Or Alive: Dimensions game for the Nintendo 3DS for some reason. Not actually playable though.)
- Lisa Hamilton
- Mai Shiranui (Showed up in Dead or Alive 5. Seriously.)
- Akira Yuki, Lei Fang, Jacky Bryant, and Sarah Bryant (them too)
Rarely used in poop.
First Used in a Poop by
Often Used by
Sometimes Used by
- Gay men
- Straight women
- Canonically exists in the same universe as Ninja Gaiden, Virtua Fighter, Metroid, Samurai Warriors (don't think about it too much), and Fatal Fury.
Main Source for Poopers
Or, hell, any video game website.