YouTube Pooper and younger brother of Erazor.
He created his first few videos (Help the King, How About a Kiss?) on Erazor's YouTube account and was credited simply as "my brother". After creating his own YouTube account on May 21, 2008 (coincidentally Erazor's birthday) these credits were changed to CoolerThanYou68. Since registering he's been particularly keen on pooping ranters he deems "annoying" such as Zonemad96 (who no longer rants after being raped too hard by YouTube). Unlike his brother, who generally avoids conflict involving rant poops, CoolerThanYou68 prefers to outright insult the people he's making poops of. Due to this behavior he's gotten 2 strikes so far and was temporarily suspended in late 2008. He has been retired from YouTube Poop as of July 2010.
First poop seen
First poop made
- YouTube Poop: Help the King
- Ranters (based an entire series of poops around Zonemad96)
- Video games
- pitch shifting
- sentence mixing
- slow downs
- Sony Vegas
- too much repetition
- Too much repetition in his earlier Vegas poops
- Made an Irate Gamer poop and survived..... for now.
- Pissed off a group of 11-year-olds. Zonemad96(The Putrid Worm King), HaloLegend48(Ferret Lad), Curtis50Cent50(Disgusting Boy), and GamerReviewingGames(Chipmunk Boy).
In Real Life
- CoolerThanYou68 was less than pleased when he found out his brother forgot to capitalize the "T" and "Y" in this article's title.
- GamerReviewingGames closed his account after being pooped by CoolerThanYou68 and Erazor.