CODEandAR are two brothers who have made YouTube Poops since January 2015. They're most known for being one of the only YTP channels run as a pair.
The story begins when CODE and AR were just wee lil' youngins, probably around 10 years old. It was at this time they discovered the genre we all know and love, YouTube Poop, through the well-known video, "the sky had a weegee." However, this wouldn't be the first YTP they watched. That title goes to "Youtube Poop Barney Teaches Kids A Valuable Lesson." It was around 2011 when they first watched this video, and at the time, as with many who discover this genre, it was "the funniest thing they'd ever seen." By 2013-2014, they were very well familiar with a good number of YTPs and YTP channels. While it had been in the back of their minds for a while, it wouldn't be until late 2014 that they decided to make a YTP of their own. This would become "YouTube Poop: you is too hot for the potato salad" which was uploaded on January 3, 2015, the same day the CODEandAR channel was created. Since then, they've created a good number of YTPs all of which have received generally positive feedback.
First poop seen
First poop made
YouTube Poop: you is too hot for the potato salad
- Forward reverse
- Ear Rape
- Sentence Mixing
- Some cinematic-esque scenes
(pretty standard stuff for the time)
- Team Fortress 2
- Anything they want
- Doing whatever comes first in their head because that's really just how it is. Honestly, they're just two dudes who like to screw around with editing software. Anyone who tells you otherwise is incredibly misguided tbh.
- Sony Vegas Pro 13 (shocker)
- BCC 9
- Genarts Sapphire 8
- HITFILM Ignite
- Red Giant Universe
- Games (All kinds, all genres are great)
- Rhythm Games (This is the exception. This is the greater genre.)
- Anime (kind of redundant given the above)
- Playing Music
- Engineering (primarily software)
- YTP (obviously)
- Rhythm Games (primarily ones from the Bemani franchise)
- Musical Instruments
- Eeveelutions (primarily Umbreon)
- People who take YTP and memes seriously because, like, why? Why are these things worth putting time and effort into over analyzing taking seriously?
- Bad Internet
- A lot of the US
CODEandAR have received generally very positive feedback on videos with only minor criticism. Many aspects of their videos, such as the humor, have been particularly fond with viewers.
Criticism has been surprisingly minimal with the two with the most notable being too much earrape.
- Sagan Blob
- Bee Thompson/BlastingBees
- and more
Feel free to add yourself if you like :)
- Surprisingly enough, CODEandAR is run by two people.
- They are identical twins, and yes, they get asked a lot who is which, who is older, etc. etc., it's all been asked.
- AR is pronounced 'Ay-Ar' (basically by saying each letter separately)
- Outside of YTP, AR is known as 4StringsAttached.
- Almost every single YTP on the CODEandAR channel includes a low-res image of a kid on a bike from an episode of The Magic School Bus. This relates to a running gag in one of their first videos that includes the character appearing randomly, and the character was incorporated into their videos ever since.
- In addition, most of their videos also include at least one song from the Bemani franchise or another rhythm game.
- They are both avid fans of Dance Dance Revolution.
- The hardest song that they have passed is, for CODE, ドーパミン on expert difficulty (which ranks a 17 out of 20), and for AR, Astrogazer on challenge difficulty (which ranks an 18 out of 20).
- AR plays the violin, piano, and can sing, while CODE plays the trumpet, trombone, and some percussion.