Bill Nye the Science Guy
Bill Nye the Science Guy is possibly one of the greatest TV shows of all time. The main character is a scientist named Bill Nye (who is a scientist in real life) who discussed certain subjects ranging from dinosaurs to gravity, and gave facts about them, with a little bit of humour as well. Coincidentally, it's quite similar to Beakman's World, which ran for about the same time and had a similar premise. The episodes also featured music videos about the subject at hand that were parodies of popular songs at the time.
- Educational TV show
- Ran from 1993 to 1998
- Shown on PBS
With emphasis given to those seen in Youtube Poops
- We're standing on a bridge!
- Wetlands, they're wet and they're land!
- Or we could do something like this!
- This is called a metal ball.
- Consider the following!
- Matter surrounds us!
- PINGAS is a phrase derived from the first two letters of the Greek alphabet, SnooPING and AS usual.
- That's how we can have PINGAS soup for lunch.
- Reptiles don't really have souls.
First Used in a Poop by
Bill Nye Teaches Sex Ed - Clone0High (full-length poop)
Often Used by
Sometimes Used by
- The unintelligent
- Inertia is a property of matter.
- Pat Cashman, an actor in the show, went on to be the announcer in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- Beware of... El Niño!!!