Before you begin editing you must create an account. Registering is easy and you will be approved by a Staff Member as soon as possible so you can begin contributing.
If you've not used a MediaWiki before then you may find writing in it both intimidating and annoying. But don't worry, you're not alone. Create subpages of your user page and use them like a sandbox or a place to save useful or favorite links. And remember: many Poopers may well spend hours or days spell-checking or capitalizing every proper noun in this wiki. When in doubt just say No.
On talk pages, please sign your name using four tildes (~~~~) like so. This records your name and the time of signing.
Quick Mark-up Guide
- To create an internal link (aka wikilink), that take you to another page use [[ ]]
- To link to an external link use a single square bracket [ then the link http://websitename.com followed by a space and the the name of the link before closing with another single square bracket ] It should end up looking like this.
- [https://youtubepoop.net YouTubePoop]
- The place an image use [[Image:Example.jpg|thumb|right]]
- For tiny text use <small>Tiny words for tiny ideas</small>
The complete list of templates and tags for use in articles
For you to copy/paste into new entries