Death Note is an anime about a notebook of death and mayhem. its kinda like the Punisher but its anime and the main character is Japanese and wasn't in Vietnam. Whoever posses the Death Note can write anybody's name down and kill them. There are other rules involving knowing the person's full name and having a mental image of their face while writing their name. Gradually, things get more complicated as people try to find out who is responsible for the mysterious deaths that are occurring spontaneously and randomly around the world.
If you ever find a Death Note, the first thing you should do is write your name in it in case you lose it.
- Anime, manga, a few movies, and some DS games.
- Created by Tsugumi Ohba, art by Takeshi Obata.
- Light Yagami
- Other guys I can't think of at the moment
First Used in a Poop By:
Often Used By:
Sometimes Used By:
- Soulja Boy (He often finds himself looking like it and cooking some of it up in the kitchen.)
- People who are sensitive to things related to death.
- Light's half-brother Simon Belmont (insists it should have had more whips and vampires).