Codename: Kids Next Door
Codename: Kids Next Door is a series about juvenile secret agents who fight against adults and teenagers using non-lethal weapons such as bubblegum shooters and glue guns for no known reason. Although they apparently hate adults, they are occasionally paired up with or turned into them. For a show about kids fighting adults and teens, the show was surprisingly continuous and, at times, rather serious, which contributed to the show's popularity.
- Animated TV show (has three games)
- Pilot shown in 2001 before official start of the series in 2002.
- Created by Tom Warburton (Calls himself "Mr. Warburton")
- Made in the USA
- There was a TV Movie called "Operation Z.E.R.O." that was originally intended to be the series finale as well as a crossover special with the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and a (partly) live action series finale.
- Numbuh 1
- Numbuh 2
- Numbuh 3
- Numbuh 4
- Numbuh 5
Most of them revolve around the children engaging in the consumption of sugary foods, and being insubordinate.
First used in a poop by
Often used by
Sometimes used by
- Originally based off a set of characters in the pilot for Warburton's "Kenny and the Chimp", a show that never ended up being greenlit.
- In the series finale, it is revealed that Numbuh 2 became stupid, while Numbuh 4 graduated from Harvard despite being a kid who sucked at school, and that Numbuh 3 became the CEO of Rainbow Mankey inc. (big surprise) and has married Number 4 (yet another big surprise) along with other things. Numbuh 1 is also sent into space and never comes back. The finale is shown in interviews with live action, adult versions of every reoccurring character.