The Blue Aardvark is a main character from the classic theatrical cartoon series, The Ant and the Aardvark. He is a blue dude with the wits, but not too much of it, who is always really, really, REALLY hungry. He usually spends most of his time trying to get his hands on his preferable lunch that always comes to his fucking mind: Charlie Ant. He's so determined in his quest for an ant dinner, that we never got to actually learn his real name. It's because the TV censors wouldn't allow it. When it comes to getting that ant over for dinner, he winds up mangling with somebody, which can be a really big distraction to the Aardvark. He may not be able to get the Ant where he wants him, he never gives up.
- Having the Ant for dinner
- Using his finely-tuned aardvark sniffer/sucker to suck his ant feast up
- Having Robotnik as his mentor
- His own instincts from back when he went to college, which really paid off for his headaches.
- Failure of his plans to get the Ant
- His unknown fear. Trust me, he once had a bad experience with them once.
- Anyone that gets in his way
- The Pink Panther
- Pink is initially smarter and more clever than the Aardvark.
- Spaghetti (and he HATES spaghetti)
- I'm an anteater and I'm starving. You know why? Because I haven't been able to catch an ant for a month.
- I hate you, Instant Hole.
- If I didn't listened to my mother, I would've been a radio announcer.
- You know, it takes 200,000 ants just to make a decent sandwich, and I'm having trouble with just one, and the day's half over.
- And that's enough out of you, dog! If you don't like the cast system around her, take a walk!
- It's a good thing I think of everything.
- All right, Ant! If you won't get in the easy way, you've joined the hard way!
- Anyone know a good tailer? I think I need a new tail.
- How do you like that? I didn't even get a scratch.
- The last thing I wanted in my party was a PARTY.
- Look, How'd I know he had central heating?
- Fish, PHOOEY!! I'm an anteater, not a FISHeater!
- If I had as many friends as that ant, I'd run for govenor.
- If I say so myself, this certainly is a honey of an idea.
- Rumor has it that he might be gay
- The series that the Blue Aardvark starred in has 17 cartoons.
- Once tried to quit the ant catching business (Quittin TIme, from "Pink Panther and Pals") to pass the time with other hobbies, but decidied to unquit with the Ant always getting in the Aardvark's way and messing things up in each hobby.
- The Aardvark's only clothes were a pair of blue shorts and a matching T-shirt.
- The Aardvark has been called "Old Blue," "Pal," "Sam," "Claude," "Buddy," and "Daddy-O" by the Ant at various times.