Beavis and Butthead
A cartoon created by Mike Judge for MTV back in 1993. Since then it has managed to accumulate a great fanbase and a movie. The show centers around Beavis and Butthead two Freshman in high school, who are usually bored, fantasizing about women, are hungry and/or are trying get dates. Occasionally they have adventures in school. Beavis and Butthead love metal music and can tell the difference between the good kind and the bad kind. You could say that the two are in a rush to be grown-up even though they are already too awesome. Only the audience knows how cool they are.
In the show bands like Winger, Bon Jovi, and other soft rock bands are made fun of constantly. Thrash metal and Grunge from Seattle earn thumbs up from Beavis and Butthead during the music video segments. They have also been known to listen to rap music sometimes, although that could be because of them trying to all "hip" or some shit like that. The music video segments are well received as well and are commonly looked at as checkpoints for nostalgic value.
- Cornholio (The hyperactive form of Beavis.)
- Mr. Tom Anderson
- Daria (Who eventually got her own spin-off called - you guessed it - Daria.)
- Mr. Van Driessen
- Principal McVicker (MCDICKER UHHH UHUHUHH)
- That ugly Maxi-mart guy.
- Lolita & Tanqueray
TOO MANY TO FUCKING NAME
First Used in a Poop by
Often Used by
Sometimes Used by
- There was a pornographic parody called "Beaver and Buttface". Beavis and Butthead lost all types of erections that they could've had by watching that film.
- It's made by the same person as King of the Hill.
Main Source For Poopers
hendrix1564 used to have a great number of episodes, but Viacom took most of those episodes. Some still exist there.