The '60s were the groovy decade situated in between the '50s and the '70s. The decade is notable for its liberal climate, man, which is exemplified by flower children and hippies, as well as the drug use and music of the era.
In the '60s, Lysergic acid diethylamide was still legal, maaann, marijuana became one of the more prominent drugs, and various protests occurred throughout the decade, ranging from civil rights protests to Vietnam War protests. The decade ended with one of the grooviest concerts in history: Woodstock, maann.
- In the '60s, U.S. President John F. Kennedy was assassinated. HE DID NAWT GO INTO MAWILYN MAWNRO BECAWS SHE WAS EASY BUT BECAWS HIS DICK WAS HAWD.
- The '60s were an intense decade in terms of the Space Race, reaching its climax when the United States put a man on the Moon. Far out, man!
- Various groovy characters in YouTube Poop were born in the '60s, such as the Tourettes Guy.
- One time, the '90s Kid transformed in to the '60s Kid, or in essence, a version of himself from the '60s instead of the '90s.
- The game Team Fortress 2 takes place in the '60s, though this setting is not particularly serious. Not to mention that there are loads of anachronisms, including medals that are clearly labeled "2011".
- The Soldier hates this groovy decade, as well as the hippies of this decade, often telling them to "get a haircut".
- Nowadays, the hippies of this era are either old or dead, even.
- Homsar is apparently a song from the '60s.