Notice: We are aware that many of the Chewiki’s images are still broken. We promise: we will try our best to fix it, but we don't guarantee that the fix will be trivial.
Tyrannosaurus Alan is a Tyrannosaurus rex who appears in a series of commercials for Volvic mineral water. He is one of George Volcano's closest friends.
Often annoyed by George The Volcano's rants about Volvic Products, Alan is a loyal friend to George and a good listener. He is also known to try Volvic Products upon being advertised. He seems to have a grudge against sabertooth tigers and enjoys working in a business type atmosphere. Alan seems to be much more capable and intelligent as opposed to George and enjoys correcting him (without wheezing like a certain Green-capped character).
- He eats parents for breakfast.
- He likes the work of the Jackson 5.
- He likes to annoy George the Volcano.
- He was once briefly roboticized by Robotnik's Robot Transmogrifier Gun (it is unknown how he was changed back).
- He and George both dislike dinner.
- He is trying to exterminate all Saber-toothed Tigers.
C'mon, world! I'm Tyrannosaurus Alan and I'll have you for breakfast! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!