Notice: We are aware that many of the Chewiki’s images are still broken. We promise: we will try our best to fix it, but we don't guarantee that the fix will be trivial.
Sesame Street is the greatest thing to happen to television.
-Orson Welles. I'm completely serious.
Sesame Street is an extremely long-running educational kids' show. The show features puppet-based characters called "Muppets" that were created by Jim Henson. It has little in the way of plot and serves as a way to entertain and educate kids. The main draw to the show was it's ability to entertain children with it's fun and unique characters and entertaining adults with it's pop culture references and celebrity guest appearances. The show has achieved mass success and is broadcast in over 120 different countries.
There was a film called Follow that Bird, and even the cynical Nostalgia Critic loves this series way too much to make fun of it.
- Educational TV show
- Has over 4,300 episodes and over 42 seasons
- Countless celebrities have appeared on the show.
With emphasis given to those seen in Youtube Poops
- Cookie Monster
- Big Bird
- Kermit the Frog
- Count von Count
- Oscar the Grouch
- Telly Monster
- Mr. Hooper
Lots. This show has over 4,000 episodes, (no joke!) and I really don't feel like covering them all.
First Used in a Poop by
Often Used by
Sometimes Used by
- Somehow, they got a large number of celebrities to appear on this show like Neil Patrick Harris, C-3PO and R2, Andy Samberg, and Jack Black.
- Elmo's best friend is LL Cool J.
- Characters from this show get to be on various YouChew medals.
- A segment in a 2008 episode in which Jack Black searches for and describes an octagon was a fad in YouTube Poop in 2010 and part of 2011. Ironically (or not), the episode itself was called "The Golden Triangle of Destiny" I wonder what it's a reference to...
- "Bert and Ernie are gay" jokes have been made roughly seven million times.