I’m that one raccoon who has a fascination for trains.
GameBreaker64 first discovered YTP in 2015 when he watched a few Villager News videos and also discovered NationOfOranges696 during that time. He also made his first YTP in PowerDirector, but it involved lots of forward-reversing, panning/cropping, and corny sentence mixing. he uploaded it to YouTube as Unlisted and later deleted it due to how bad it was.
In 2018, he was suspended from YouChew for being underage.
First poop made
Untitled YTP of one of my old comedy videos.
Relatively fast-paced. Similar to NationOfOranges696 back in 2013 and 2014.
- YouTube videos
- Ed, Edd, n’ Eddy
- Thomas Sanders Vines
- Ear Rape
- Pitch shifting
- Stutter loops
- G Major
- Sentence Mixing (on some occasions)
- Visual gags (on some occasions)
- Masking (on some occasions)
and many more...
Sony Vegas Pro 15
- YTP Tennis
- Video games ('80s and '90s era)
- Voice acting
- Culver’s (Sponsor mi plz)
- The Simpsons
- Spadinner (when used creatively)
- Quiet rooms
- Jaiden Animations
- A small loan of a million dollars
- The list goes on and on...
Rude and disrespectful people
- Bad YTPMVs
- Loud noises
- Flies (eww! Get away from me!)
- Rude comments
- Notepad tutorial videos
- Sex Jokes
- Bad visual gags
- Creepypastas (I wIlL fInD yOu AnD i WiLl KiLl YoU hAhA)
- Bad smells
- Sarcastic people
- and some other stuff...
Collabs He's In / Will Be In
- The Random Category Collab
- The Garfield 40th Anniversary Collab
- NationOfOranges696 (My #1 inspiration! :3)
- Upbeat Guy Kj
- Bee Thompson
- Jimmy Davis
- And several others...
- Was born with Congenital Glaucoma and is blind in one eye.
- Was originally going to be a channel that covered glitches in video games similar to people like A+Start and Scykoh.
- Has ridden on 2 steam locomotives in the past.