Bear in the Big Blue House
Bear in the Big Blue House was a show created my Muppets creator Jim Henson. Aimed at young children, it featured a bear (simply named "Bear") who lived in a big blue house with a blue mouse named Tutter, two purple otters named Pip and Pop, a bear cub named Ojo, a lemur named Treelo, and a shadow of a girl named "Shadow." No, she has nothing to do with that damn black hedgehog. The show aimed to teach young children a variety of lessons, ranging from sharing to using the bathroom. At the end of every episode, a talking moon named Luna would appear and Bear and Luna would always sing the same goodbye song, which is usually the most fondly remembered part of the show.
- Created by Jim Henson and aired on the Disney channel
- Created for young children
- Ran from 1997 to 2006
- The show didn't have a finale, so there was, sadly, no final grand singing of the goodbye song.
- The episode about using the bathroom is most commonly used episode in Youtube Poops, for obvious reasons
- Many of the episodes are available on YouTube
Often Used By
Sometimes Used By
Main Source for Poopers