I Am Very Glad, Because I'm Finally Returning Back Home
Я очень рад, ведь я, наконец, возвращаюсь домой (Tr. I Am Very Glad, Because I'm Finally Returning Back Home) is a song that's basically all about nothing; yet for some strange reason, it has become a hit all around the world. In fact, it's so huge, that it almost rivals the Rick Roll itself. For those who don't know, this song was originally about an American cowboy returning back to his homeland, but the the singer Eduard Khil thought that Soviets didn't want to listen to a song about cowboys, so he decided to make the song what it is today. So basically, Soviet censorship did something good for once. Congratulations, you dead Soviets! Thank you for giving us this crazyness that's around today.
Also, be prepared to be laughed at by the singer, because that's what will happen to you.
People Who Like Eduard Khil
- Adolf Hitler (At least until the point that he laughed at him.)
- Joseph Stalin (He allowed it, don't you know.)
- Comedic folks all around.
- Christoph Waltz
- Eduard Khil himself (talk about being self-absorbant).
People Who Dislike Eduard Khil
- Adolf Hitler (After he mocked him.)
- Rick Astley (Mainly due to the fact that it's stealing his popularity.)
- It's actually a Western song. No joke.
- The Heavy Weapons Guy once sung this song to the public.
- Some people think that this song's a form of torture.
- Sometimes, this song's refered to as "Trololololololololo" or "Trololo".
- As a consequence, Eduard Khil is sometimes refered to as "Mr. Trololo" or the "Trololo Man".
- Despite him laughing at you, you can still laugh back at him, because of the situations that he's in.
- As of June 3rd, 2012, Eduard Khil died of a terrible stroke at age 77. :'( He will forever be missed by trolls everywhere.